Worst 25 Easter Eggs
Scissored Car - 0.8/10 with 43 votes
Posted Monday, April 14 in Google Earth
36 06 49 30N 115 10 21 86WFirefox Quote from the Book of Mozilla (8:10) - 0.9/10 with 86 votes
Posted Saturday, September 4 in Mozilla
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.Boss Key for Games Included with Win2k - 1.0/10 with 3240 votes
2. Go to the address bar.
3. Type "about:firefox" in the address bar without the quotes.
Posted Friday, August 27 in Windows 2000
1) Start->Program Files->Accessories->Games->Mine SweeperTitular Title Scene in the Game - 1.0/10 with 94 votes
2) While playing the Mine Sweeper game or any other Microsoft-supplied game...
3) Hit the ESC key and window will close.
4) The task bar will contain "Budget.xcl" instead of the name of... more
Posted Monday, December 11 in Shadow of the Colossus
When you approach the first Colossus in the game, you will see his feet walking by.To Bill from Steve - 1.1/10 with 312 votes
Then, when the battle begins you shoot him with the arrow. When he stops, run up to him.
Jump onto his left calf (if you know where the weak spot is) when you stab... more
Posted Monday, March 21 in Mac OS X
1. If the dock has the Mail Icon, Then in dock Options, Maximize the dock size (Make it as big as possible)Silent Kevin - 1.1/10 with 467 votes
2. Look carefully at the Mail Icon and enjoy.
It seems like its mail from Steve Jobs to Bill Gates, Very Funny that.
Note: If you do not have... more
Posted Sunday, December 19 in Smith, Kevin
Ok this one's REALLY obvious but nobody has it here... does anyone know who plays Silent Bob in all of Kevin Smith's movies??? Well kiss my gritz if it isn't ol' Kev Himself!!Between the Doors - 1.2/10 with 244 votes
Posted Wednesday, November 27 in Monsters, Inc.
I'm surprised that no one has stated this one.On Disc 2 when the menu comes up you see the two doors. If you push left or right a few times some of the tubes will roll down and there will be Outtakes, For the Birds, and Mike's new car.Cover Egg - 1.2/10 with 416 votes
Posted Friday, October 8 in MAD Magazine
On every cover of MAD (that I know of) has Alfred E. Newman's head or picture on it in some way.Itunes Search Egg - 1.2/10 with 77 votes
Posted Tuesday, June 14 in iTunes
This is a very simple and easy egg to find. Simply start Itunes and go to the music store and search "/". The Itunes program will respond with the phrase "Your search "They Are There" did not match any results." I think it's a clue that there are other... moreVariation on Sesame Street - 1.2/10 with 57 votes
Posted Sunday, November 12 in Sonique
You need to make sure that the Sonique quickstart icon is visible in your system tray (the bit by the clock). Right click on it, and click 'About Sonique Quickstart'. Underneath where it says 'this product is licensed to:' it should say-Bill Gates - 1.3/10 with 1546 votes
'Today's Sonique... more
Posted Wednesday, April 26 in Windows 2000
1. Right click the mouse, go to properties and backgrounds.DVD Credits - 1.3/10 with 70 votes
2. Choose clouds tiled as your background.
3. Click apply then ok, and go back to the main screen.
4. Click on my computer, and then change the name to my microsoft, don't move the mouse.
Posted Tuesday, April 22 in Signs
load up the dvd and go to the set up menu. once there, go to the 'main menu(or something like that)' option, BUT DONT CLICK IT!Volcano Screensaver - 1.3/10 with 1855 votes
Once that is done, go right and a clackerboard should be highlighted. Click it. A DVD credits screen appears.
its not very... more
Posted Wednesday, December 29 in Windows 2000
1) Right click on "Properties" on the desktop.Everything Including the Kitchen Sink - 1.3/10 with 198 votes
2) Go to the "Screensaver" menu.
3) Go to the 3-D text screensaver and open the properties.
4) In the text box, type "volcano" (without quotes).
Enjoy! Note: this is the same egg that has already been... more
Posted Saturday, December 2 in FireFox
1 - Load FirefoxCapcom's Boat - 1.3/10 with 263 votes
2 - Enter an address of about:kitchensink
3 - Laugh
4 - Play with the tap (you can!)
5 - Laugh some more
6 - Tell your friends.
Posted Monday, September 27 in Street Fighter II
Go to Ken's stage and let the battle begin. Work your way over to the left side of the screen, and look at the boat in the background. It has the word Capcom right under the shadow of the tip.Let's See That Hole in One Again - 1.3/10 with 70 votes
Posted Saturday, July 10 in Links LS
1. Get a hole in one (not an easy task in itself ehhh)Inside Karls What?! - 1.4/10 with 64 votes
2. After the Hole in One, Select Replay Reverse Angle
3. Repeat Step 2 about 10 times
Posted Wednesday, September 21 in Goofy Movie!, A
When Goofy and Max are running from the bat cave and all the bats are flying out look above them. Clearly carved into the rock where it should say Karls bat cavren it actually says Karls BUTT Cavren. Kind of gross and kina funny.Hidden Game - 1.4/10 with 158 votes
Posted Tuesday, April 23 in EverQuest
There are very few steps to accessing this egg.Hidden Mickey - 1.4/10 with 57 votes
Sign in to your account and log into the preferred server.
Pick a character and log in.
When you enter the world, type /gems to access the hidden gems game.
Thats it... enjoy!
Posted Tuesday, June 19 in Pirates of the Caribbean 2 Dead Man's Chest Poster
i noticed this like a night or 2 ago and i saw that the skull has two lighted torches coming out either side of its head. look at the skull. the skull is mickeys head and the two lighted torches are his ears.About:Language (Mozilla Returns) - 1.4/10 with 108 votes
i thought that was pretty cool
Posted Thursday, January 11 in Netscape Navigator
If you type about:francais you'll see our friend Mozilla sitting in France.Still More OpenGL Eggs - 1.5/10 with 154 votes
If you type about:deutsch he's in Germany
Posted Thursday, July 15 in Windows NT
1. Run Control panelMore Deleted Scenes - 1.5/10 with 68 votes
2. Select desktop
3. Select 3D Test (OpenGL) screen saver
4. Select setup
5. Enter "MUSIC"
6. Press OK to save settings (or try test first)
7. Press OK to save
8. The screen saver will display a list of bands when it... more
Posted Sunday, April 15 in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Load disc 2, go to Hogwarts castle, click next and press down four times, Dumbledores beard should be highlighted. Press Enter to see a 15-minute loop of deleted scenes from the film which include; Dementor in the maze, More Shark Head and Dobby the house... moreBrought to You By: - 1.5/10 with 118 votes
Posted Wednesday, November 21 in Powerpoint
1. Go to PowerPoint Centeral.DVD Credits and Acknowledgements - 1.5/10 with 60 votes
2. Right-click on the toolbars or menus and choose Customize from the right-click menu.
3. Choose Macros under the Categories box on the Commands tab.
4. Add the item "EasterEgg" anywhere you want.
5. Click the item... more
Posted Tuesday, September 17 in Blade II
On the special feature disk (Disk Two) of the Blade II DVD set the main Special Feature menu will load. In the bottom left corner there is a red New Line Cinema logo. Highlight it with the left arrow and press enter. It will lead to the first of six pages... moreCheck Console - 1.5/10 with 98 votes
Posted Thursday, July 15 in Cadbury Chocolate Machines
1. With key in off position press and hold trip reset
2. While holding reset turn key to run, keep holding
3. When text appears in LCD, release trip reset