Worst 25 Application Software Easter Eggs
Scissored Car - 0.8/10 with 43 votes
Posted Monday, April 14 in Google Earth
36 06 49 30N 115 10 21 86WFirefox Quote from the Book of Mozilla (8:10) - 0.9/10 with 86 votes
Posted Saturday, September 4 in Mozilla
1. Open Mozilla Firefox.Itunes Search Egg - 1.2/10 with 77 votes
2. Go to the address bar.
3. Type "about:firefox" in the address bar without the quotes.
Posted Tuesday, June 14 in iTunes
This is a very simple and easy egg to find. Simply start Itunes and go to the music store and search "/". The Itunes program will respond with the phrase "Your search "They Are There" did not match any results." I think it's a clue that there are other... moreVariation on Sesame Street - 1.2/10 with 57 votes
Posted Sunday, November 12 in Sonique
You need to make sure that the Sonique quickstart icon is visible in your system tray (the bit by the clock). Right click on it, and click 'About Sonique Quickstart'. Underneath where it says 'this product is licensed to:' it should say-Everything Including the Kitchen Sink - 1.3/10 with 198 votes
'Today's Sonique... more
Posted Saturday, December 2 in FireFox
1 - Load FirefoxAbout:Language (Mozilla Returns) - 1.4/10 with 108 votes
2 - Enter an address of about:kitchensink
3 - Laugh
4 - Play with the tap (you can!)
5 - Laugh some more
6 - Tell your friends.
Posted Thursday, January 11 in Netscape Navigator
If you type about:francais you'll see our friend Mozilla sitting in France.Brought to You By: - 1.5/10 with 118 votes
If you type about:deutsch he's in Germany
Posted Wednesday, November 21 in Powerpoint
1. Go to PowerPoint Centeral.Different Startup Screen - 1.7/10 with 150 votes
2. Right-click on the toolbars or menus and choose Customize from the right-click menu.
3. Choose Macros under the Categories box on the Commands tab.
4. Add the item "EasterEgg" anywhere you want.
5. Click the item... more
Posted Wednesday, July 7 in Photoshop
1.Change date to April 1st any yearCredits - 1.7/10 with 115 votes
2.Start up Photoshop as usual
Posted Monday, July 19 in Find Fast
1. Go to control painel/find fastPicture of the Staff - 1.7/10 with 473 votes
2. Go to about
3. Hold crtl+shift and click on the logo!
4. Look tehe credits!
Posted Friday, July 23 in Instant Messenger (AOL)
1. Left click and hold mouse at bottom right corner of blue title pictureResponse to Swearing - 1.7/10 with 138 votes
2. Drag mouse to the right
3. A picture of the staff will appear
Posted Monday, July 19 in Matlab
1. Start matlabWazzzaaa - 1.8/10 with 133 votes
2. At prompt type "fuc*" (the real swear word)
3. Matlab will respond "Your place or mine?"
Posted Thursday, March 8 in Winamp
Hold down shift and rightclick on a winamp file, then choose "Open with...". Find Winamp 3 in that list for an egg =)))Developer Pictures - 1.8/10 with 96 votes
Posted Friday, July 23 in mIRC
1. Start the Source Integrity GUIOffice Quiz - 1.8/10 with 175 votes
2. View the about box (select menu item "Help|About Source Integrity...")
3. Double-click the logo bitmap
Posted Wednesday, August 24 in Excel
Open Microsoft ExcelSpelling Error - 1.9/10 with 45 votes
In the upper right corner in the search box type "tortured soul". You will need internet access. It will open "You think you're so smart: Introducing the Office Quiz" and all kinds of links to Crabby Office Lady. Who knew Microsoft... more
Posted Thursday, June 14 in FireFox
This is a spelling error humorous correctionsDeveloper Credits - 1.9/10 with 136 votes
1.Open Mozilla Firefox
2.Get on a website that allows you to type text in a large text text box.
3.Write "awnser" without speech marks.
4.Right Click on the spelling error
5.Read the spelling Corrections... more
Posted Monday, July 19 in Visual Basic
1. Add a test box to a formAn Atomic Dog Production - 2.0/10 with 87 votes
2. Change it's text property to "Thunder" (without the quotes)
3. Lock the control on the form
4. Move mouse over the tools in the toolbox
(Names of developers and testers should appear
instead of the usual tooltips)
Posted Monday, October 11 in Paint Shop Pro
1. Open Paint Shop Pro"KWK" Shows Developer Picture - 2.0/10 with 54 votes
2. Click 'Help'
3. Click 'About Paint Shop Pro'
4. Press CTRL and left-doubleclick or:
5. Press Shift and left-doubleclick (changes every time)
6. Of course you can also press CTRL + Shift and left-doubleclick ;-}
Posted Thursday, August 22 in Trillian Instant Messanger
When a chat window is open and emoticons are turned on (not sure with them turned off), typing "kwk" without the quotes shows a pic of a person. I assume this is the developer's picture (Kevin Kurtz). I'm still looking to see if the other developer (Scott... moreJustin Can't Code - 2.1/10 with 243 votes
Posted Wednesday, June 14 in Winamp
1. Go to the Winamp about menuHow Far Can You Swim? - 2.1/10 with 49 votes
2. Go to the version history tab
3. The 3rd line down says justin can't code
Posted Saturday, June 9 in Google Maps
Go on google maps (maps.google.com)Credits for the "Athena" Team - 2.2/10 with 477 votes
Click on "get directions"
Type in the first box any US location with the zip code (eg. Florida, FL)
Then in the 2nd Box type any UK location (eg. London, UK)
Look at the Directions to find out how to get across... more
Posted Monday, July 19 in Outlook Express
1. Click the Compose Message button, and make sure that Rich Text (HTML) isDeveloper Race - 2.2/10 with 54 votes
2. Now click in the main body to make the formatting bar come to life
3. Click in the Font selection box and type in "athena" and press enter
4. Go back into the main Outlook... more
Posted Tuesday, May 23 in Netscape Navigator
1) Type "about:authors" in the location fieldCalculator2000 - 2.2/10 with 144 votes
2) Click on a bullet in the list of the Core Development Team
3) Enjoy the "Race of Developers"
Posted Wednesday, August 30 in Calculator 2000 (Special edition)
Open the calculator, type in 245243 then times by 1 but dont push =. Then go to help and select extra. This extra button has just come up now and is because you have done that sum. It then comes up with put in the password. Type in Loreta Bogita... more(Beta 17) Favorite Types of Pizza - 2.2/10 with 81 votes
Posted Sunday, July 18 in GCC Compiler
1. If you have it and have set up EVERYTHING in your autoexec.bat file, you can do this:Easter Egg Icon - 2.2/10 with 42 votes
2. type this in MS-Dos Prompt: gcc -lstdc++
3. and then it says:
Posted Wednesday, June 2 in Microsoft Visual Basic 6
Start a new project and set the icon for the main form to a 64 by 64 icon (256 colors). Then, enter the Project properties. If you cannot see it yet, set the form that the icon originates from to the form that you set the icon on.
An easter egg icon... more