Visual Studio Easter Egg - Enterprise Team Credits
1. Start the Microsoft Development environment by Choosing 'Visual Studio Analyzer' from the Enterprise Tools group on the start menu
2. Choose the New Project Command. Expand Visual Studio on the left of the dialog, then select Visual Studio Analyzer projects
3. Choose the 'Visual Studoi Analyzer' project icon
4. Set the project name to 'Reggie' (capital R, no quotes), and press the Open button
5. Expand the 'Reggie' node in the solution explorer
6. Right click on the Event Logs node and choose 'Add Item...'
7. Enter 'Victor.val' in the name box, and press the open button
8. Right click on the 'Victor' node. Choose the 'Leverage Synergy' command
9. You will get a two dimensional diagram of all the people and features in the team, and their relationships. You can zoom, print, and scroll
10. Select a person to highlight their connections. Tooltips on each box show job titles as well as names.
Spread the word and
if you like this Egg!
6.6/10 with 152 votes
||Mashishkie on 07-25-1999
Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0
Pictures and Videos
|One Section of the Credits... Funny Stuff!
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!