SiN Easter Egg - Bank Accounts
1. I didn't discover this myself. I read about this but can't locate the source now.
2. At level one (demo or retail version), Blade jumped from the helicopter into the bank. A few steps ahead there are Teller Machines on the right. With the proper password you can access several interesting accounts.
3. Near the end of the level, Bland would jump through the windows into a security room. He would get the combination needed to open the Safety Vault there. At the same terminal, an option is available called "command prompt". select it. Hope you still remember your DOS commands.
4. Dir the files. There are several password files. Type out the one without a numeric suffix. Copy down the account number and passwords with a piece of paper.
5. Go back to the Teller Machines. Use it. Enter each pair of account/password to have a look.
6. If it is not too boring, try all pairs. One account belongs to Blade. One to Mr. Gates I believe.
5.6/10 with 13 votes
||Alex Fung on 07-25-1999
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!