SiN Easter Egg - Room of Hot Material (PG)
1. Warning: this contains sexually explicit material. Stop reading if you have not reached the legal age.
2. I found this egg by myself. And I haven't read it mentioned any where else.
3. It is at a very late level, called Sinclaire Residence. Blade finally arrived at the home of Elixir Sinclaire. The front door has an alarm so Blade has to enter via the basement. Then he would work through a lab into the second floor of the house.
4. Blade now has two options: going down the stairs to the main entrance, or continue on the second floor. Continue on the second floor, into the library.
5. You now have book shelves all around you. If not, you are still in the corridor and the next room ahead is the library.
6. One of the books is moveable. Use it and one of the bookshelves will slide back for a brief moment. Better turn on God mode now because you would be ambush inside.
7. Ignore the technician and the CCTV. Explore the area. There are 3 ladders: two leading up, onw leading down. The two "up" ladders lead to more ambush and nothing else. Ignore them
8. Follow the "down" ladder to an L shaped hallway. Beyond the corner are two Robo-Spiders. Wipe them out.
9. At the end of the hallway is a door. On the door is written "Janitor Bob". It is locked and requires a key to open. But the key never existed. Nor Bob nor his body.
10. Use cheat code (/nocollision) to move through the door. Explore the small room inside. Evidently Bob is a, eh..., man. The adult magazines all over the place don't worth the trouble getting here. I do not wish to spoil your excitement. One strong point about SiN Easter Eggs deserves praise: that it is so reasonable. The existence of what you see is more reasonable than that of the RoboSpiders guarding it. If there was a Sinclaire Residence in the world at all, there is no reason why the Janitor Bob room would be not there as well.
8.9/10 with 37 votes
||Alex Fung on 07-25-1999
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!