Sims, The Easter Egg - Ghost Egg
1. Create a new family of eight people, the least neat and active they are the better.
2. Create a house with no furnishings, no windows, just a front door. Make sure it has a good layout, though.
3. Move your family into the new home. Start playing.
4. When all of them are inside the house, go into build mode and get rid of the door, trapping them in.
5. Speed through the days until they all die.
6. Create a good family you want to actually play with and move them into the house.
7. At about midnight everynight a ghost of one of the former residents will appear!
Note: Don't do this if you like any of your other Sims. What happens is they come over to visit, then just hang around outside when they see there's no door. They wait and wait until they die also, and you don't get them back. I think that if you create a small little shack, not connected to the house, and put a door on it the neighbor Sims will ring that doorbell, then wait a little while and leave. I haven't tested that meathod yet, though.
6.2/10 with 733 votes
||Anonymous on 04-21-2000
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!