Oculus (Triplet Software) Easter Egg - Flaming Toolbar
1. Load Oculus
2. Click on the "Module" icon on the tool bar
3. Open the module "Module".
4. Type "internal fire_ballz" into the main editor.
5. Safe the file as "flames.zrm". The file name isn't really important though...
6. Click on the module icon again and load the flames module.
7. A flaming toolbar! This will dock to any side of the screen and if Oculus is closed will reappear next time the editor is used.
There is another way, I think it involves editing HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Triplet\Oculus\egg in the registry or something.
6.0/10 with 2 votes
||cheesestraws on 07-20-2000
Triplet Software's Oculus Text Editor, version 0.9c or later
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!