Fruity Loops Easter Egg - Don't Click the Fruit
1. Start Fruity Loops
2. In the main (pattern layout) window, you will see the small fruit logo.
3. Left click and double click on it a few times.
4. As you do this, look at the status bar - it should give you a message to stop clicking.
5. Ignore it and keep clicking
6. The message turns red (it really means it!)
7. Ignore it and keep clicking
8. Fruity Loops exits without warning!
5.8/10 with 118 votes
||don corleone on 08-29-2000
Fruity Loops (professional version)
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!