Might and Magic VI Easter Egg - Hidden Dungeon
If you don't have the Fly spell when you try this, or don't have the money to buy one, don't fret there's a free one.
To find the free Fly scroll, do the following:
1. Go to the either west or east wall of the New Sorpigal Bank and click on it. A fly scroll should pop out.
From here, it get complicated.
1. Activate the Fly scroll.
2. Go to the building in New Sorpigal that looks like a cross.
3. Go to the east side and Fly up.
4. when you're about eye-level with the top of the building, click on the window.
5. You'll now be in a little room in Dragonsand.
6. Avoid the Dragon's fire.
7. Go to the opposite side of the Obelisk.
8. Avoid the Dragon's fire.
9. Now, click on either the obelisk, or on the wall closest to this side of the Obelisk.
When you find it, you'll be in the Hidden Dungeon. There are only 3-4 Goblins in here, and they're the only enemy creatures. All of the humans in the Dungeon represent various game creators. Even the Goblins have names. There is a lot of gold and treasure here, but it will only respawn I believe once per year.
6.9/10 with 55 votes
||Warlord on 09-25-2000
The Game, enough life to survive in Dragonsand
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!