Bullet with Butterfly Wings Single CD (Smashing Pumpkins) Easter Egg - Hidden Advertisement
1) Look at where the child's face is poking through the tear in the tear in the picture of the older man.
2) Now, with a magnifying glass look at the lapel on the right of the face.
3) The blue dots that color the exposed back of the torn paper are grouped together to spell out "Burdock Blood Bitters"
4) It's very faint so you might need pretty good lighting to spot it but it's there.
5) It's a reference to the fact that the girl in the background is the same girl that was in the advertisements for Burdock Blood Bitters which incidentally had cocaine in them (which is why they no longer exist!)
Spread the word and
if you like this Egg!
7.2/10 with 159 votes
||tablarasa7 on 12-09-2000
Smashing Pumpkins Box Set or Bullet with Butterfly Wings Poster
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!