Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Easter Egg - Captain Panaka has a Small Tumble
My brother discovered this error after he clumsily fell off the loading platform on Coruscant.
1) Get on the Coruscant level and get to the point in the game where you hand the city tour tickets to the blue droid and the door opens.
2) Follow the hallway until you reach the loading platform for the tour bus.
3) Stand next to the third window from left until the hovercannon comes and scares off the shuttle.
4) Jump onto the rail exactly where the third window was and walk off the edge (don't pay attention to the hovercannon, it won't kill the queen)
5) You will fall for about 2 seconds and then the ends of the buildings disappear and if you jumped right you should land with no damage to your health (I died a couple of times) on a part of the restricted area of the city.
It appears that the game designers started on this section of the level and then abandoned it. It's funny when the queen yells "I'm not jumping down there!" Stay on the floor and don't walk off the unfinished edges or you will really die. If the floor is cut off, inch along the lights on the side. Eventually you will walk through one of the one-sided wall faces on the original level and will be back in the game.
7.1/10 with 63 votes
||Nate the Great on 07-01-2001
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!