Myst III:Exile Easter Egg - The Final Egg
This is the final egg in Myst III:Exile. Follow these instructions carefully.
1. Start a new game and go into Atrus' study.
2. Click on everything in the room that looks similar to a pepper shaker. You must do this or the egg won't work.
3. Link to J'nanin.
4. Use the light reflectors and reflect the light over to the green and red reflectors.
5. Go over across the island to the green and red reflectors. Turn the green reflector so the light reflects to the red one. Go up the stone steps to the red reflector. Stay here, and don't move forward yet.
6. The red reflector reflects the light in two different directions. Over to the yellow reflector, and onto a a big rock that's right in front of it (you should be facing this rock right now).
7. Reflect the light onto the rock. Hold down the tilde key (~) and click forward once (toward the rock).
8. If you did all of the steps correctly, you will see a projection of the face of a cat named Pepper. He belongs to one of the programmers. Good luck.
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!