MICROSOFT ACCESS Easter Egg - Crazy Car Chase!
1) Open up Microsoft Access 2000
2) Open up a new database, saving it as
3) Go to row 57 and tab along to field 3
4) Type in cars4me (no spaces)
5) Highlight the word
6) Hold control shift and Alt
7) Open up help/about
8) Still holding Ctl shift Alt left click on the key on the left making sure it is the bit overlapping the access icon
9) Sit back and enjoy!
10) Use 'm' to go left. 'Z' to go right and left and the arrow keys to go forward and back.
3.3/10 with 496 votes
||Neallyd on 07-13-2001
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!