Finding Nemo Easter Egg - Did You SEA It?
In the Dentist Office:-
1) The mobile phone in the dentist office above the exam chair is from "MONSTERS, INC.".
2) A postcard on the back wall states: "GREETINGS FROM EMERYVILLE" which is the city where PIXAR is located.
3) There's an "M is for Monsters" book on the table in the waiting room.
4) The boy in the dentist's room is reading a Japanese Mr. Incredible comic book.
5) The mermaid on the stern of the sunken ship in the tank is from KNICK-KNACK
In Sydney Harbour
1) Many boats in the Sydney harbour are named after PIXAR employees such as: David Salter, Jerome Ranft and Peter Sohn.
2) One of the boats in the harbour is named "FOR THE BIRDS" named after the Oscar-winning PIXAR short.
3) Another boat is name "MEN V" which is the name of the proprietary software used for the film.
1) Mike Mazowski from "MONSTERS, INC." can be seen snorkelling past the camera in the end credits.
2) The pizza planet truck from "TOY STORY" can be seen in the highway shot near the dentist's office.
3) BUZZ LIGHTYEAR and characters from two upcoming PIXAR FILMS, 2004's "THE INCREDIBLES" and 2005's "CARS" also make an appearance.
7.1/10 with 248 votes
||haseebsaleem on 01-28-2004
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!