Poltool 3.6 for ArcView GIS 3.x Easter Egg - Hidden Snake-Racing Game
1. Start ArcView GIS
2. Load Polytool 3.6 extension via 'File | Extensions'
3. Open a new and blank view
4. Hold the Ctrl-Key down and click on the 'Preferences for Polytool' tool on the right
5. An unexpected, weird 'Master Control' message pops up. Click 'Run',
6. A rectangle is drawn in the View. Click somewhere into the middle of this rectangle
Two lines, a red one and a blue one, began to be drawn-out. Direct the red line through the rectangle by clicking a new target point, don't abut upon the lines or the rectangle border. The program tempted the same with it's blue line. Space decreasing...
7.0/10 with 8 votes
||Anonymous on 11-19-2004
ArcView GIS 3.x, Polytool 3.6 Extension (downloadable at http://arcscripts.esri.com)
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!