Silent Hill 2 Easter Egg - Alternate Endings
There are a number of endings for this game, depending on how it's played. There are also two Easter egg endings to be found.
To get the Dog ending:
1. Play the game all the way through at least once.
2. The second time, after you hook up with Maria, leave the park and go across the street into an empty parking lot with rather odd directions written on the doors.
3. Pick up a small bone-shaped dogtag (called "dog key" in inventory).
4. Continue playing the game. In the Dark Side hotel, go to the Observation room and unlock it with the dog key.
5. Watch to discover the REAL mastermind behind it all! Also watch the credits to get some shots of James and Maria in an incomplete state of dress.
To get the UFO ending:
1. Play both scenarios all the way through at least once.
2. Start the main scenario again. In the restroom, look in the empty stall for a blue gem; pick it up.
3. In the hospital, just after you enter the Dark Side and are in the "garden," use the gem.
4. After you leave the jail, move to the wooden part of the dock and use the gem.
5. In the hotel, before you watch the video in room 312, look out the window and use the gem.
6. Now watch a 50's style black and white UFO movie-type ending.
Availability of both these depends on the version of SH2 you play. If you don't have two scenarios, you probably don't have these lovely alternate endings.
The latest version of SH2
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!