Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games Easter Egg - Alternate Minigame Performances
1. Either in Free Play or Tournament, enter a game (this does not work with all games. For certain, it works with the 50hm Dash and also with Hurdles.)
2. Before entering (i.e. at the screen that lists the options Practice, Enter, Instructions, etc.), highlight Enter and hold down R+Select.
3. With R+Select held down, press A to enter. It is important to not let go of R and Select at this time, or the egg will not work.
4. When you get into the game, in Tournament, STILL with the buttons held, press A at the screen showing the hamster(s) used in the game. If in Free Play, you may let go when the effect (in 50hm Dash, Hamtaro shown backwards, or in Hurdles, Boss with Snoozer strapped to him) you may release all buttons.
5. Enjoy running backwards, or having a hamster tied to you! (In Hurdles, cutting down the hurdle now uses a little plastic fairy wand!)
Gameboy Advance, Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!