Windows NT Easter Egg - Programmers
1. Go to the Main Menu and select Control Panel.
2. From Control Panel, select Desktop.
3. Select Open GL 3D text as your screen saver type.
4. Click on Options to configure the settings for the screen saver.
5. Change the text that the screen saver will display to "I love NT".
6. Either wait for the screen saver to come up or hit test. The names of all of the programmers will float in and out in 3D Text.
7. This also apparently works if you put "I love NT" in other languages as well... I know "j'aime NT". Try any languages you can think of.
8. If "I love NT" doesn't work, try "I like NT". For instance, "Me amo NT" doesn't work, but "Me gusta NT" does.
4.3/10 with 136 votes
||Fizix on 07-15-1999
WinNT 3.5 ONLY
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!