Simpsons, The Easter Egg - Pink Floyd References
Here are some random references to Pink Floyd from the Simpsons.
1. When Homer finds out his middle name he moves in with some hippies that make juice. When the juice is destroyed by Homer he repairs the juice with special plants. As Flanders drinks the juice he sees red and black hammers walking. The hammers were from the Pink Floyd album The Wall.
2. When Bart makes his own T-Shirts one of them says Wish You Were Beer, a knock off of the Pink Floyd album Wish You Were Here.
3. In one episode Bart says he wants pudding and Homer replies by saying "How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat!" A lyric from the Pink Floyd song Another Brick In The Wall Part 2.
4. I think this next egg either happened during the episode when Bart and Lisa are chasing a pink pig balloon theylost or the one where Homer accidently fires a pig from his grill. Oh well, heres the egg: When the pig goes in front of the nuclear power plant it makes the same image as the one from the Pink Floyd album Animals.
5. In the episode where Homer goes to a rock festival he becomes Cannonball Homer and joins a freak show. When he kicks the machine and it fires a pig, the crew says "Peter Frampton is going to be pissed." Then Peter Frampton comes out and says "Your damn right i'm going to be pissed, I bought that pig at Pink Floyd's yard sale!"
6. This final egg takes place in the episode where Homer goes to an island to escape PBS. When Homer is high on toads Marge is talking over the CB radio and when Homer doesn't respond she says "Hello, hello, hello, is their anybody in there?" This is a lyric from the Pink Floyd song Comfortably Numb.
Rock On Pink Floyd!
7.1/10 with 23 votes
||Anonymous on 02-27-2007
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!