Windows NT Easter Egg - Volcano
1. Right click on the desktop and select Properties. Or open Control Panel from the Start buttom/Settings menu and select Display.
2. From the Display Properties, select Screen Saver.
3. Select 3D Text (OpenGL) as your screen saver type.
4. Click on the Settings buttom to configure the screen saver.
5. Change the text that the screen saver will display to "Not Evil".
6. Click OK to save the changes. Click the test buttom or wait until the screen saver kicks in the next time.
7. This will show the names of all the members of the Windows NT developer team.
8. You can also try the changing the text to "Volcano".
9. This will display the names of a bunch of volcanos all over the world.
5.8/10 with 868 votes
||Roger Kallberg on 07-15-1999
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!