Wii Sports Easter Egg - 91 Pin Blowout
1. Enter training option at home menu. (button w/barbells)
2. Select power throws. (second bowling training)
3. Wait until you are at the 91 pin bowl.
4. Press "A"
5. Turn 2 notches. (right for right-handed people, left for lefties)
6. press "A" again
7. Move all the way to the side (right for right-handed people, left for lefties)
8. Throw the ball normally, no fancy grips.
9. The ball will roll down the bumper and hit an almost unnoticeable red button at the end of the lane, if it rides on top of the bumper correctly.
10. Enjoy the chaos and try to breathe.
7.7/10 with 27 votes
||Anonymous on 04-15-2007
power-throws bowling training activity
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!