Google Earth Easter Egg - "Bar" in the Mountains
1. First, Load-up Google Earth.
2. In the "Fly to" Field, type or copy and pate this: 39°49'21.77"N 3°28'44.50"W (Case Sensitive)
3. Click in the Search Button.
4. Wait until the Program Loads The Location.
5. You will see the word "BAR" in the top of a mountain.
6. If it's neccesary, Zoom in until you get it.
7.3/10 with 37 votes
||Anonymous on 06-14-2007
Pictures and Videos
|"Bar" - right of a highway in Spain
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!