Re-Volt Easter Egg - NBA Jam Reference in Toys in the Hood
NBA Jam, another Acclaim game, is secretly referenced in Toys in the Hood on Re-Volt. To find it you must do the following:
1. Start Re-Volt and when it ask for your name type in the cheat "MAKEITGOOD" as your name. Now pick any car and start a race on Toys in the Hood level.
2. Once the game is started press "F6" on your keyboard. Now click and hold your mouse, once you begin to move go straight and take a right.
3. You should now see a basketball in the track, you can zoom in and check it out. If you look closely enough you will see the inscribed text "NBA JAM" on the ball. ^_^
An alternate way of finding this is to:
1. Navigate to your Re-Volt directory, typically
"C:\Program Files\Acclaim Entertainment\Re-Volt\", and click on the "levels" folder then the "Nhood1" folder.
2. Now simply click "nhood1h.bmp" (this is the texture file for the basketball on the Toys in the Hood level). You should be able to easily see "NBA JAM".
Re-Volt game(you can get it at Abandonia), some clicking knowledge...
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!