Futurama Easter Egg - A Bunch of Futurama Eegs
these are some of my favorite eeggs from futurama, which i was surprised not to find these on this website.
"amazon women in the mood."
1. During the flashback, when Kif and Amy say goodbye outside Planet Express, you can see Bender dropping The Countess' bracelet into the trash
2.As the Amazon Women crash towards Zapp, Leela, Amy and Kif you can briefly see what Leela looks like with two eyes as the pool of water she was looking in ripples
"Fry and the slurm factory"
1.THE FOLLOWING SPECIES ARE INELIGIBLE: SPACE WASPS, SPACE BEAVERS, ANY OTHER ANIMAL WITH THE WORD 'SPACE' IN FRONT OF IT, SPACE CHICKENS, AND THE ELUSIVE YAK-FACE.
2.In the 3-D Scrabble game Farnsworh is holding the letters FUUTAMR
"Put your head on my shoulder"
1. Past-o-rama - located on the former site of Brooklyn
2. Past-o-rama - 'It's the boom!'
3. Among the buildings at past-o-rama are: '47th Street Batter Churns', a cinema showing 'Satr Wars 9: Yoda's Bar Mitzvah', 'IOWA BAGEL Co.'
4. Oily, Gearshift, Fatbot and a repobot are all at the strip club
"Anthology of interest"
1.Cubert and Scruffy join the gathering round the What If? machine after the first story
2. Mario, of course, appears at the treaty signing
3. The NBC peacock can be seen amoungst the multi-coloured houses
4. The kids who turn up as Leela arrives are: Tinny Tim, a Grunka Lunka, Dwight, Cubert, a Neptunian & Glermo
5. The funland dollars that the professor gives Bender say 'In Fun We Trust' on them and 'Toxic Ink'(in the first alien alphabet)
6. Farnsworth has a box saying 'Leela's Organs' on it
the DVDs to see the episodes or knowledge of episodes
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!