Adobe Reader for Unix (acroread) Easter Egg - Unix Reader Rocks!!
1. Get Adobe Reader from http://get.adobe.com/reader and install the RPM/DEB/BIN/TAR file.
2. Launch the application by typing 'acroread' at the command prompt, without the quotes.
3. Accept EULA, if presented.
4. In the menu at the top of the application, click: Help -> About Adobe Reader 9.
5. You'll be presented with a red-colored box that has 2 buttons.
6. With this red-colored box in front, type the following: unixreaderrocks
Voila! You see the picture, along with names, of the team that brought out the application :-)
Spread the word and
if you like this Egg!
Adobe Reader 8/9 for Unix
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!