Playstation Home Easter Egg - Hidden Land Mine and Sign in Harbour Studio
1. enter your harbour studio apartment.
2. remove anything in one of the corners of the room near the entrance door.
3. In furniture placement, select the harbour studio sofa.
4. Press it into the lower part of one of these corners while spinning it round, and with some fiddling will pass through the wall.
This is a glitch not an egg, however:
5. You can now look around the surrounding scenery with your sofa.
6. Move towards the main town, then to its prominent tower.
7. Once at the tower, in the bell-hole up top, you can see a clear warhawk landmine.
This is likely a thanks from the playstation home developers to incognito, makers of warhawk, as warhawk was the first game to have game launching support in playsation home.
8. There is a peninsula/ stone pierarea on the far side of the castle from here. There is a plaque at its end which reads "You really shouldn't be able to read this"
9.3/10 with 3 votes
||Anonymous on 05-27-2009
Playstation home, available for free on the playstation 3
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!