Duke Nukem 3D Easter Egg - 1138
1. Play or warp to Episode 2, Map 2.
2. You will step out of your shuttle, and go through a room with red lights. The room after is dark, and you are ambushed by some aliens in a secret compartment.
3. Just ahead of the computer on your left is what looks like a panel with some large wires pictured on it. You can actually open this.
4. Inside are some missiles, but you can actually open the back of this compartment as well!
5. Now you are in a secret room. However, If you use the security screen in this room, instead of showing you a view from a security camera, it shows you the number "1138"!
This is a reference to George Lucas' first movie- THX 1138. This title, or atleast the number, appear as easter eggs in many of his movies and games based on them.
7.0/10 with 1 votes
||Anonymous on 09-16-2009
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!