ACT! Easter Egg - Easter Egg in ACT! 2007-2010
In ACT! version 7,8,9,10,11, or 12:
1. First, determine which day of the week it is according to your computer's calendar.
2. Click Tools | Preferences… to open the Preferences dialog.
3. On the Preferences dialog, click the Startup tab. (You may need to scroll to the right to see the tab.)
4. Click the Startup Database… button.
5. In the Startup Database dialog, select named database. In the text field, enter any text which cannot be understood by the computer to be a valid path or file name — for example, "asdf". Click OK, observe that an error message appears. Do not dismiss the error message.
6. Wit the error message on your screen, simultaneously press Control, Shift, and Alt on your keyboard, then release the keys.
7. Press and release the first letter of the current day of the week. For example, if today is Monday, press the M key on your keyboard and release it. Observe that a photo album appears, with a photograph of programmers and testers from Sage.
In versions with multiple photos in the easter egg, you can navigate through the album with the arrow keys on your keyboard.
5.0/10 with 1 votes
||Anonymous on 10-07-2009
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!