Outlook Express Easter Egg - Credits for the "Athena" Team
1. Click the Compose Message button, and make sure that Rich Text (HTML) is
2. Now click in the main body to make the formatting bar come to life
3. Click in the Font selection box and type in "athena" and press enter
4. Go back into the main Outlook Express program and click on "Outlook Express" at the top of the folders list
5. Click an empty space on the page that appears and type about to see the names of the OE team fly on to your screen!
2.2/10 with 477 votes
||O. G. WhiteHurst on 07-19-1999
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!