Webscan X Easter Egg - Picture of Developers
1. Usually you have WebScanX start up when you boot your computer, so you might want to restart. Or you could just close it and restart it.
2. Anyway, when it starts you see a Splash Screen, right? ok
3. Just before it starts, hold the Shift Button. You can usually time this when you start your comptuer by watching what starts before it. (eg. MS Office)
4. Hold Shift, and instead of a splash screen appearing, you see a full-screen picture of the developers.
5. After it's done loading, the picture goes away, but if you have a really slow computer, you can view it for a while.
5.1/10 with 8 votes
||Officer Wizard on 07-23-1999
Windows 95 or better
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!