Deer Hunter 2 Easter Egg - I Killed Rudolf!
1. Go to paint brush
2. Open deer hunter 2 files with paint brush
3. Click on the graphics menu in deer hunter 2 using paintbrush
4. Go to the file that says "tr img doe" or whatever you want to change
5. Bring up the picture in paintbrush
6. Then go to one that says "tr img rudolf" or "tr img rudolf2"
7. Paste that over your picture of the doe
8. Voila! Now every time you kill a doe for example if that is what you used it will show a picture of rudolf or one of the other "flying deer" in your trophy room.
9. I have yet to have any problems using this easter egg.
5.9/10 with 100 votes
||Ryan Brissette on 07-08-1999
Windows 95 or better
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!