Jane's WWII Fighters Easter Egg - Just What Is It?
1. Go to museum, War Room, Quick Mission.
2. Select Spitfire with two 250 LB bombs, one 500 LB bomb, no enemy. Select 30,000 Ft (You'll want the height).
3. Play the mission. Fire ALL GUNS until you have between 1 and 9 bullets left. (It does not matter what combination you have as long as the total number is between 1 and 9).
4. Drop the two 250 LB bombs but keep the 500 LB. Go to external view by hitting F10.
5. Shut your engine off (by hitting E). Now for the HARD PART.
6. Hold down BOTH CTRL keys and BOTH ALT keys. While holding both pairs of keys hit the "T" key.
7. You should see the 500 LB bomb get big. Let go of the T key when this happens (keep holding the other four keys). On faster machines, this may happen rather rapidly so be quick.
8. Once the bomb stays big, let go of the CTRL and ALT keys. Enjoy.
9. Just what was the RAF up to???
10. (If your machine is real fast, you might have to hold the two pairs of keys down and just lightly touch the T key. When the 500 LB bomb gets big, the Egg should remain.
7.7/10 with 38 votes
||Anonymous on 07-24-1999
Windows 95 or better
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!