1. From VB's View Menu, select toolbar, then customize......
2. In the resulting dialog, click on the command tab.
3. In the Categories List, select Help.
4. Select "About Microsoft Visual Basic" in the Command List, and drag it to any menu or the... more
1. Start Visual Basic 5.0
2. If you get the New Project dialog box, just click Open.
3. Click the View menu, point to Toolbars, and click Customize.
4. Go to Commands tab.
5. Click the Help category, and drag the About Microsoft Visual Basic item... more
1. Add a test box to a form
2. Change it's text property to "Thunder" (without the quotes)
3. Lock the control on the form
4. Move mouse over the tools in the toolbox
(Names of developers and testers should appear
instead of the usual tooltips)