Image Composer Easter Egg - Jolt Cola Logo in Image Composer
1. Draw a new shape in image composer
( The best shape is a square of about 3 inches by 3 inches with the fill color set to grey (red=98, green = 98, blue = 98 ))
2. Select the shape and go to Plug-Ins... Impressionist...Impressionist
3. Click the Style drop down at the top, move to the Geometric Category and choose Melting Metallic Buttons
4. Change the brush size to 25% and the pressure to 200
5. Click Apply
6. Choose Arrange-->Flip-->Both to view the logo correctly.
You should be able to see the JOLT Cola Logo...
6.8/10 with 100 votes
||KristofferSingleton on 09-01-1999
Microsoft Image Composer 1.5
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!