Fisher Paykel Washing Machine Easter Egg - Fisher Paykel Washing Machines Play Music

> How to play a tune on a
> Smart Drive washing machine
>
>
> Phase 3 machines play...
> the theme to the "Beverly Hills Cop" movie.
>
> How to programme the tune in:
> Note: Before you start, the machine must be turned on at the wall switch,
> but off at the machine.
> Press and Hold the Advance button, and then press the Power button.
> Wait 5 seconds for the Demonstration mode to become active (you'll notice
> the wash progress LED's illuminating back and forth).
> Press and Hold the Wash Temp Down button and the Spin Speed Up button and
> the Start/Pause button, simultaneously, for 3 seconds.
> The tune will begin to play.
> To cancel the programme and return to normal settings:
> Turn the power off at the wall switch.
>
>
> Phase 4.1 machines play...
> "It's a lovely day today" tune,
> the New Zealand National Anthem, "God Defend New Zealand"
> and the American National Anthem "Home of the Brave".
>
> How to programme the tune in:
> Note: Before you start, the machine must be turned on at the wall switch,
> but off at the machine.
> Press and Hold the Advance button, and press Power button.
> Push and Hold the Water Temp Up button for 2 seconds.
> The tune will begin to play.
> To change the Tune:
> Press and Hold the Water Temp Up button for 2 seconds.
> A new tune will begin to play.
> To cancel the programme and return to normal settings:
> Turn the power off at the wall switch.
>
>
> Intuitive washing machines play...
> The New Zealand National Anthem "God Defend New Zealand"
> The Australian National Anthem "Advance Australia Fair"
> And The American National Anthem "Home of the Brave"
>
> How to programme the tune in:
> Note: Before you start, the machine must be turned on at the wall switch,
> but off at the machine.
> Press and Hold the Start button and press the Power button.
> Press and Hold the How Dirty Up button for 2 seconds
> The tune will begin to play.
> To change the Tune:
> Press and Hold the Fabric Care button untill you hear a beep.
> Then Press the How Dirty Up button for 2 seconds.
> A new tune will begin to play
> Repeat the "How to change the tune" steps to scroll through the selection
> of tunes.
> To cancel the programme and return to normal settings:
> Turn the power off at the wall switch.

Spread the word and if you like this Egg!
User Rating:
7.1
  7.1/10 with 104 votes
Contributed By: url on 05-29-2002
Reviewed By: Webmaster
Special Requirements: none
Please correct this Egg if you see errors.

Pictures and Videos

None posted yet. Send us yours and be the first!

Comments

s0nsh1ne writes:
this is incredibly funny!!! I cant believe my washing machine plays a song!!Who the hell thought of making a washing machine jukebox. Thanks for this
12 of 16 people found this comment helpful. Did you? Yes No


Register - Privacy Policy - About Us - Contact Us