Harry Potter: Special Edition Easter Egg - Screensaver & Remembrall
This the directions to 2 hidden Harry Potter screensavers and a desktop application of the Remembrall from the movie. I know it works on the DVD-ROM but am uncertain about a CD-ROM.
1. Place Harry Potter Special Edition Disc 2 in your DVD-ROM drive (for example, drive E:)
2. Choose My Computer on your computer's desktop
3. Right click on the drive that says "HARRY_POTTER_SORCERERS_STONE" and choose "Open" or "Explore"
4. Double click on the "Common" folder
5. Double click on the "win" folder
6. Double click on "harrypotter" folder
7a. Choose the "remembrall" folder and then install to put the Remembrall application on your computer's desktop.
7b. Choose the "screensaver" folder and then double click on either or both of the two files. HP_Owl is a screensaver of Mail time at Hogwart's. HPSNITCH is the golden snitch chasing all over your screen on the Qttch. field.
8. Enjoy Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone!!
6.1/10 with 89 votes
||ILuvGeorgia on 05-30-2002
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!