Outlaws Easter Egg - Shootin' Rabbit-Thingy
1. Go to the "Historical Missions" and choose the "Dynamite Dick" level(It's the one that starts out in the canyon and ends up in a town).
2. Get all the keys to finish the level or use cheat codes to get keys or fly(-"oljackpot", "olpostal", or "olairhead"...type without quotes during normal game play.)
3. The last area is behind the big red fence. Fly over it or use keys to slide door open...whichever.
4. Go into building(while killing everyone in sight...not required for egg, but fun)directly in front of you.
5. Once inside you will see a bar, some stairs, and a big green table in the middle of the room.
6. Crouch down behind the bar and you will find a big red button...press it! You will hear a door open.
7. The door is under the stilts that support the upstairs area. Go through the secret door and down the steps. You will see nine large crates and a siver badge spinning around.
8. The SECOND crate on your LEFT is the only one that will move when you push on it. Push it all the way back and you will find a bottle of elixer, a shotgun, and some shells.
9. Since you can't press the crate any further, look behind you or face the crate that is to the right of the direction you pushed the first crate. Push this crate a few times and you will find the rabbit-dude with guns.
10. The rabbit-guy will start laughing and will shoot at you. He CAN kill you. Shoot him many times and listen to what he says before he stops completely. Enjoy!
When I found this egg, I was just pushing on all the crates for no reason. It was an accident. It really surprised me because I didn't know what an easter egg was at the time. It was so cool. There are others in the game, but this is the best.
8.2/10 with 28 votes
||Nelson on 11-22-1999
Outlaws game by Lucas Arts
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!