MICROSOFT ACCESS Easter Egg - C'mon, Join with Me
1) Launch Access 95, open Help
2) Choose the "Group Object" entry in the index
3) It will give you two choices, choose "Group object" (the first entry).
4) Choose the link at the top that says "Specifics"
5) Choose the "Group Object, Groups Collection (Microsoft Access)" entry
6) Click on the period at the end of "data access objects" in the first sentence. It is a link, which, of course periods usually never are.
Up will come a funny and pretty creative poem!
Microsoft Access 95
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!