Adventure Easter Egg - Atari Adventure Easter Egg - the First Known Egg!
1. Get the bridge
2. Take it inside the black castle
3. Find the central room that causes the screen to flicker. You must have an object with you to see the flicker, as it takes 3 game sprites to cause flicker (you, the "dot" and the 3rd object, in this case the bridge)
4. Use the bridge to get into the secret chamber in the middle of that room
5. Inside that the secret chamber there is a "dot" -- pick it up by pressing into the lower right corner of the chamber.
6. Take the dot to the main hallway (below the golden castle)
7. Once there the dot will cause one of the hallway barriers to disappear. Note that you need to have another object in the room (key, sword, duck, etc.) to make the barrier disappear. You also usually have to have the "dot" in front of you to go through.
8. You can then enter a hidden chamber that lists a message from the programmers
9. (This game is from the 1985 era but it still contains an Easter egg)
10. There is also a secret room in the white castle that requires the use of the bridge
11. Bonus egg, you can change the "Winning music" by hitting the select lever after your drag the chalise through the yellow castle door.
7.3/10 with 206 votes
||SK on 07-15-1999
Pictures and Videos
|secret message in atari game adventure
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!