Windows NT Easter Egg - The Shadow Knows
1. While at your desktop, press [F1], to display the Help Topics: Windows Help dialog box.
2. Click on the find Tab. (If you haven't done the mumbo - jumbo before, follow the Wizard along...)
3. Click the Options... button, then select the All the words you typed in any order radio button.
4. In the Show words that dropdown list, make sure the begin with the characters you type options is selected, then click OK.
5. Once you return to the Find tab, select the text box at the top and type Who knows who built this tool? (Make sure you capitalize the W and include the question mark.)
6. Hold down the [Shift][Ctrl] key combination as you click the Clear button.
7. Now, click the Options... button once more, only this time, select the radio buton titled At least one of the words you typed.
8. In the Show words that dropdown list, choose the contain the characters you type option, then click OK.
9. In the Find tab, type The Shadow knows! in the text box at the top. Make sure you capitalize the letters T and S and that you include the exclamation point.
10. Finally, hold down the [Shift][Ctrl] key combination as you click the Clear button. You should now see the Easter Egg in action.
4.1/10 with 707 votes
||Keeb 69 on 07-15-1999
Win95, WinNT 3.5
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!