Telecom Italia Iptv Boxes Easter Egg - Hidden Developers' Picture in Opera Browser
1) Enter in the internet section (You can do it by pressing the button "Internet" on the remote or by typing "001" with your remote)
2) Answer "Yes" when is asked you if you really want connect to internet.
3) When the istruction page appears (the page where are explained the meanings of keyboard and remote keys) press the "WWW" button on the keyboard or the "list" button on the remote to show up the "Enter URL" dialog.
4) Enter the following characters in the URL field: sumapropiijasucaportulgiss
5) Press "Enter" or "OK" in the dialog box
6) Now you should see a picture of 7 people (the developers I guess) with a text on the top saying "PIRELLI Calendar" and a Linux penguin on the right-low corner.
Alice Box providing "Alice HomeTV" service by Telecom Italia. The box must be the one produced by Pirelli and Telsey (the black one that comes in a red box). You can check the manifacturer's names on the sticker placed in the bottom of the box. Those boxe
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!