Outlook Easter Egg - Outlook 2000 Credits
1) Type "Ren Hoek" (without the quotes) into the "Find a Contact" box on the toolbar and press Enter. (Outlook will say that it cannot find the requested contact.)
2) Click on this menu item: Tools->Macro->Macros.
3) In the "Macro Name:" box, type "OL2KRocks" (without the quotes).
4) Click the Create button.
5) The "About Microsoft Outlook" dialog appears.
6) Hold down the CTRL-ALT-SHIFT keys and click OK.
The Outlook 2000 team credits appear, along with a game. Try to catch the names as they fly across in the mailbox.
5.4/10 with 962 votes
||Anonymous on 01-01-2000
Pictures and Videos
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!