MICROSOFT ACCESS Easter Egg - Access 97 Setup "Lizard" Credits
This one is a little obscure; I found it by accident and when it happened to me the first time I thought my machine had been taken over by hackers.
The MS Access Setup Wizard allows you to make a setup program to distribute your database. You specify which files to include with your distribution. But watch out which files you include, or the Setup Lizard will get you!
To see the Setup Lizard credits:
1. Run the Setup Wizard either from the Start Menu or by opening the Wzstp80.mdb file from within Access.
2. Select "Create a new set of setup options..." and click NEXT.
3. Click ADD.
4. Browse to the folder containing your Microsoft Office programs. On my computer it is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\".
5. On the dialog, under "Files of Type", select ALL.
6. Find and double-click on the file "mso97.dll".
The screen will go blank and you will be presented with a bizarre credits sequence. Yes, the letters are made up of tiny lizards. And pay special attention to the warning at the end of them!!
6.1/10 with 71 votes
||Moffitar on 03-02-2000
Office 97 Developer's Edition or Office 97 with the ODE Tools upgrade
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!