Rise of the Triad Easter Egg - Freedom for Walls!
1. Start a game.
2. Activate cheats by typing "dipstick"
3. Activate the level selection screen by typing "goto"
4. Select the option "next" until you reach a screen with just one level on it - "This causes an error". Choose this level.
5. You'll be in a small room with several protruding walls, and on the far side a moving wall with faces on it will pass through these protruding walls and head towards the outside wall.
6. The wall will pass through this outside wall, outside the boundary of the level.
7. A new screen will appear featuring a line drawing of the wall bursting out of the side of some giant complex, shouting "I'm Free!"
8. The game will crash, as the engine can't cope with the wall being outside the level boundary, but the escape is amusing all the same.
Spread the word and
if you like this Egg!
8.4/10 with 18 votes
||Grog on 03-04-2000
The game, cheat codes, not minding the game crashing
Pictures and Videos
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!