Excel 97 Flight to Credits
/10 with 10376 votes
1. On a new Worksheet, Press F5
2. Type X97:L97 and hit enter
3. Press the tab key
4. Hold Ctrl-Shift
5. Click on the Chart Wizard toolbar button
6. Use mouse to fly around - Right button forward/ Left button reverse
N.B. You need to have... more
79 Comments - read or post
Excel 2000 Real Easter Egg?
/10 with 14274 votes
Boot Excel 2000
Under file menu, do 'Save as Web Page'
Say 'Publish Sheet' and 'Add Interactivity'
Save to some htm page on your drive.
Load the htm page with IE. You should have Excel in the middle of the page.
Scroll to row 2000, column WC. Select... more
130 Comments - read or post
Excel 95 Hall of Tortured Souls
/10 with 755 votes
1. Open Excel 95 with a blank work sheet
2. Go down to the 95th row
3. Select the whole row
4. Tab over to coloum B
5. Goto Help/About
6. Hold down ctrl-alt-shift and click on the tech support button
7. A window appears call "Hall of Tortured... more
125 Comments - read or post
Add-on to the Hall of Tortured Souls Egg
/10 with 151 votes
1. Insted of balancing over the bar to se the Pics of the developers you can get out!!
2. When you're in in the room just circulat by pressing "arrow-up" + "arrow-left".
3. After a while you will be either inside a pillar or on the outside of the... more
3 Comments - read or post
Excel 5.0 Dot Matrix Credits Display
/10 with 140 votes
1. Begin with a new (blank) worksheet displaying the standard toolbar.
2. Using the mouse, right click on the toolbar.
3. Choose CUSTOMIZE.
4. Under CATAGORIES scroll all the way down to CUSTOM.
5. Click and drag the solitaire (deck of cards)... more
2 Comments - read or post
Logo Kills Competitor's Bugs
/10 with 226 votes
Excel 97 Flight Simulator - for Later Versions of Microsoft Excel
1. Call up a blank worksheet with a Standard Tool Bar on top.
2. Use the right hand button on the mouse and click.
3. From the Customize option, select Custom, drag the Solitaire icon to an empty spot on the tool bar.
4. Under Assign to Tool, click... more
/10 with 1286 votes
If you received an error while entering the X97:L97 code in EXCEL to try and reach the simulator, try this one for newer versions of EXCEL.
1. On a blank worksheet press F5.
2. In the "Go To" windows enter "r97c12:r97c24"
3. Press enter.
4. Press... more
12 Comments - read or post
/10 with 34 votes
open excel, got to file->save as webpage-> publish-> add interactivity-> ok.
open the page and make sure that the cell WC 2000 is in the bottom left corner of the table, highlight the whole row, hold shift, alt and control and click on the office logo.
1 Comments - read or post
Excel 2000 Credits
/10 with 1922 votes
1. Open up a blank excel sheet
2. Hit F5
3. Type x2000:L2000 and hit enter
4. You should now be on row 2000
5. Hit tab once so that you are in column M
6. Hold control and shift then right click on the Bar Graph Icon at the top of the screen... more
16 Comments - read or post
Cast of Characters
/10 with 835 votes
1. Open Excel 97
2. Click on "Office Assistant" button
3. Under "what would you like to do?" type "credits" (no quotes)
4. Click on search
5. Click on "The Cast of Characters"
6. Credit screen will appear
8 Comments - read or post
/10 with 175 votes
Open Microsoft Excel
In the upper right corner in the search box type "tortured soul". You will need internet access. It will open "You think you're so smart: Introducing the Office Quiz" and all kinds of links to Crabby Office Lady. Who knew Microsoft... more
4 Comments - read or post